Terms & Conditions
The Six Pack Chef Grocery Terms & Conditions As of April 2020
By using our website, placing an order, and/or transacting with The Six Pack Chef, the customer wholeheartedly agrees to the terms and conditions of the services provided by The Six Pack Chef.
- The Six Pack Chef is committed in keeping the privacy of all its customers. The personal information of each customer will be kept confidential and will not be sold or shared to any unauthorized party.
- Collected information are the following: Full name, Email Address, Delivery Address, and Mobile Number.
- Collected personal information is only used for the purposes of operations, logistics, and marketing.
- The Six Pack Chef employees, contractors, and agents have controlled access to personal information. Furthermore, they are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined, terminated, and/or be criminally liable if they fail to meet these obligations.
- The Six Pack Chef does not collect and store credit cards, debit cards, and/or bank details and other customer financial related information.
- You can choose to remove personal information by contacting us to delete your account. However, please be advised that by deleting your account, you will no longer be able to transact with The Six Pack Chef.
- The Six Pack Chef only accepts orders for deliveries within Metro Manila.
- Only available products on our website at grocery.thesixpackchef.ph can be added to cart and purchased.
- For orders with fresh fruits & vegetables, actual weight may slightly vary (slightly higher or lower) than indicated weight. This is to avoid slicing the vegetables should it not be the exact weight.
- Payment is required prior to confirmation of order and delivery. Daily cut off time is 3PM.
- Delivery is scheduled the next business day after confirmation of payment.
- Payments or proof of payments sent after 3PM will be considered orders made the following day.
Payments are only made with the following options:
- Bank Deposit
- Customers may choose to pay through bank deposit via online-banking or through physical bank locations (over-the-counter).
- For Online Banking: Once the deposit is made, the customer must send a screenshot of the deposit transaction through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as PAYMENT followed by the FULL NAME of the client (e.g. PAYMENT JUAN DELA CRUZ). Failure to send a copy of the proof of payment is considered non-payment.
- For Physical Bank Deposit: Once the deposit is made, the customer must send a clear photo or scanned copy of the transaction slip to email@example.com with the subject as: PAYMENT followed by FULL NAME of the client (e.g. PAYMENT JUAN DELA CRUZ).
- Once a copy of the transaction receipt is received via email, The Six Pack Chef will verify the payment and confirm the order of the customer through email and/or SMS.
- Bank Deposit Payments and proof of transactions not sent on time will be processed the following business day.
- Bank Deposit
- When a bank deposit option is chosen by the customer for payment, The Six Pack Chef will provide payment instructions along with bank details and payment deadline.
- The Six Pack Chef accepts bank deposits from the following accounts of Bank of the Philippine Islands and Banco De Oro only:
- Banco De Oro / TSPC FOOD SERVICES / 00-8868-0045-11
- Bank of The Philippine Islands / TSPC FOOD SERVICES / 4140-0064-62
- Failure to send a copy or proof of payment via email is considered non-payment.
- Online Credit / Debit Card Payments
- Online Credit Card / Debit Card payments are processed through Paypal which is a secure 3rd party payment gateway.
- The Six Pack Chef does not store and/or collect any Credit Card or Debit Card details.
- The customer will be provided a Paypal e-receipt and transaction number of their online payment transaction.
- Paypal Payments
- Paypal payment gateway website accepts Master Card or Visa credit/debit card.
- The customer does not need a Paypal account to transact through Paypal.
- The Six Pack Chef does not hold any credit card information and all transactions made with Paypal are solely through Paypal. The Six Pack Chef does not have any access to your Paypal account or Credit Card details.
- Successful payments made through Paypal will automatically be marked as paid and customer will receive payment confirmation through SMS and Email.
- Unsuccessful Paypal payments will receive email and sms notification of their pending status.
- The order of the customer is only processed once payment is made and a copy of the payment sent on or before the cut off time. Payments made after the cutoff time will be considered orders made and confirmed the following day.
- The Six Pack Chef delivers your order the next business day after your order and payment is confirmed provided that order and payment (and proof of payment was sent) on or before the cutoff time of 3PM.
- Delivery fee is calculated at checkout based on the total weight (kg) of your order.
- The Six Pack Chef works on a shared delivery service and not an on demand exclusive delivery service. Meaning we are unable to guarantee a specific time as this is heavily dependent on the most efficient route or delivery sequence that is adjusted daily in order to deliver to all our customers within the stipulated time range.
- Orders are transported via motorcycle (placed an insulated bag) or delivered by air conditioned vehicle.
- Orders that need to be stored cold must be refrigerated right away upon delivery of the order. Failure to store orders properly may cause spoilage. Spoilage caused by mishandling will not be replaced or refunded.
- Delivery time is scheduled 10AM onwards.
- Routes are created to be most efficient as possible, therefore, delivery time requests, if any, may not be accommodated.
- Parking charges and/or village fees are not inclusive of our rates and are to be shouldered by the customer. Should there be parking charges and/or village fees, The Six Pack Chef will request for a refund and will provide receipt as proof of the charges.
- The Six Pack Chef will do its best to deliver within the stipulated period. However, there may be certain days or instances, where delays are inevitable due to certain conditions that are out of company’s control such as but not limited to accidents, weather, traffic, etc.
- In cases where The Six Pack Chef cannot deliver within the stipulated period, the customer will be contacted and informed immediately. The Six Pack Chef has the responsibility to make delivery arrangements for the customer provided that it is reasonable to both parties.
- The customer must receive and sign the delivery receipt when the meals are delivered.
- If in case, the customer cannot personally receive the order:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide an authorized representative to receive the meals in their behalf.
- The customer must provide the authorized representative’s full name and contact details.
- The authorized representative must be present to receive the order.
- The authorized representative must sign delivery receipt in behalf of the customer.
- If in case the customer or authorized representative is not present upon delivery of the order:
- The Six Pack Chef delivery rider will contact the customer via text and/or phone call to inform the customer regarding the delivery and wait for instructions.
- The rider will give a maximum 15 minutes of grace period for the customer to reply or receive the delivery.
- If there is still no authorized person who will receive the order, the delivery rider will return the ordered items to The Six Pack Chef Head Quarters and:
- The order will be delivered the following day. Additional delivery charge will apply.
- Requests for a change of delivery address:
- The Six Pack Chef must be informed at least 24 hours before delivery of any delivery address changes.
- If in case the customer is not able to give at least 24 hours’ notice, The Six Pack Chef cannot guarantee that it will be able accommodate the customer’s request.
- If customer’s request cannot be accommodated, The Six Pack Chef will deliver the order the following day.
Ready-To-Eat Meals & Sauces Storage Policy
The Six Pack Chef meals are prepared in a professional commissary kitchen with Servsafe Certified Food Safety Managers and high SOP's of proper food safety and sanitary conditions. The Six Pack Chef follows a cold chain storage system where meals are prepared fresh, cooked, cooled rapidly, packed in a temperature controlled room on the same day, and then stored in between temperatures of 1-3 degrees Celsius before delivery.
No chemical preservatives are added with the meals. This is why it is important to observe proper storage of the meals at all times
- Meals and/or sauces must be stored and chilled right away once received.
- Meals and/or sauces must be stored at a temperature between 1-4 degrees Celsius at all times.
- Meals and/or sauces may be stored below 0 degrees Celsius but freezing meals may affect overall quality.
- Only defrost and reheat the meals when ready and about to eat.
- Do not reheat and store again.
- Meals must be consumed within the stipulated schedule of consumption.
- Meal containers are microwaveable. It is best to reheat the meals using a microwave oven: slightly opened at moderate-high setting for at least 90 seconds.
- Meals and/or sauces must be consumed before the best-before date.
- Mishandled meals and/or sauces will not be replaced.
Order Cancellation, Returns, and Refund Policy
- To free up reserved but unpaid inventory, unpaid orders will automatically be cancelled after the cut off time.
- Paid orders can be cancelled and refunded provided that delivery arrangements has not yet been made. Should the items already be on route for delivery when the request of cancellation is received, customer will be charged the full amount of the delivery fee.
- Orders can only be returned or refunded for concerns or issues of food spoilage not caused by the customer's handling.
- Orders must be consumed on or before the indicated expiry or best before date. The Six Pack Chef will not be responsible for spoilage due to the failure of customer to consume order or meals on indicated expiry or best before date.
- For fresh items such as fruits, vegetables, and etc, items can only be retuned if upon delivery and inspection items are found to be damaged. Once the items are received, returns or refunds for fresh items are no longer allowed.
- Ready-to-eat Meals can only be replaced for spoilage not due to the customer’s handling. Please refer to meal storage policy for proper handling of meals.
- Mishandled meals by the customer will not be replaced. Please see Meal Storage Policy for proper handling of meals.
- If in case the customer requests a replacement of meals or orders due to spoilage:
- The Six Pack Chef will only replace if the order in question are reported on or before the best before or expiry date.
- The customer will be required to return the order in question unconsumed in order for a replacement to be provided which will be used for investigation.
- A Six Pack Chef representative will pick up the "meal to be replaced" within 24 hours upon complaint and will bring back to The Six Pack Chef HQ for investigation.
- The customer will be given feedback about their complaint within 24 hours upon receipt of the meal in question.
- Refunds are strictly provided through credits, check payment, or local bank deposit only.
- A full refund will be provided to valid cancellations within 15 days after request has been approved.
- As part of The Six Pack Chef’s marketing campaigns, The Six Pack Chef will offer promos regularly to customers.
- Each promo will have its own terms and conditions which will strictly be followed for orders availing of the promo.
- The Six Pack Chef reserves the right to cancel any promos for any reason.
The customer must address any complaints through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Customer Representative will get in touch with the customer within 24 hours upon receipt of email.
Legal & Others
- It is the customer’s sole responsibility to consult with their medical doctors and get approval prior to starting any diet or nutrition programs.
- As an added of service The Six Pack Chef provides nutritional guidance through The Six Pack Chef’s team of Registered Nutritionist Dietitians. The customer acknowledges that The Six Pack Chef’s Registered Nutritionist Dietitians are not physicians or psychologists, and that the scope of their consultation service does not include treatment or diagnosis of specific illnesses or disorders. If the customer suspects that they may have an ailment or illness that may require medical attention, then they are encouraged to consult with a licensed physician without delay. Only a licensed physician can prescribe drugs. Any mention of drugs in the course of consultation is only for the purpose of providing a complete history of drugs that the client is taking and not for him/her to judge the appropriateness of the medication. Any change in prescription or dosage is a decision the client makes with his or her physician. Rather than dealing with treatment of disease, The Six Pack Chef’s Registered Nutritionist Dietitians focuses on wellness and prevention of illness through the use of non-toxic, natural nutritional therapies to achieve optimal health. As Registered Nutritionist Dietitians, they primarily educate and motivate clients to assume more personal responsibility for their health by adopting a healthy attitude, lifestyle, and diet. While people generally experience greater health and wellness as a result of embracing a healthier attitude, lifestyle, and diet, The Six Pack Chef’s Registered Nutritionist Dietitians does not promise or guarantee protection from future illness.
- By consulting The Six Pack Chef, the customer acknowledges that they understand that The Six Pack Chef’s Registered Nutritionist Dietitians are health consultants and not a physician. The customers are encouraged to speak to their doctor if they think you have a medical condition. The Six Pack Chef will not be held liable for failure to diagnose or treat an illness, nor will they be liable for failure to prevent future illness.
- The Six Pack Chef reserves the right to make any changes to the menus, ingredients, or macros used at our sole discretion which is mostly due to availability of best available ingredients. The meals are designed to be nutritionally-balanced, but specific health or dietary objectives or benefits from subscribing to The Six Pack Chef cannot be guaranteed.
- The Six Pack Chef reserves the right to change the price of items, meals and etc without prior notice.
- For those with medical conditions, the customer fully understands that The Six Pack Chef is a diet delivery service that focuses on improving body composition rather than a diet service that accommodates and/or addresses any medical condition/s.
- The customer waives any and all claims and release from liability The Six Pack Chef, its owners, employees, agents, and consultants for any concerns with regards to COVID19 including but not limited to health complications, personal injury, or death that may arise from transacting with The Six Pack Chef.
- The customer waives any and all claims and release from liability The Six Pack Chef, its owners, employees, agents, and consultants for any concerns including but not limited to health complications, personal injury, or death that may arise from transacting with The Six Pack Chef.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall:
- Exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Affect your statutory rights if you are transacting as a consumer.
Subject to the above paragraph, our entire liability shall be capped at the sums paid by you for our service during the relevant subscription period. In no event shall we be held liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits or goodwill.
The Six Pack Chef shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including industrial action.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between us. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By placing your orders, you agree to these following terms & conditions.
If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
These terms are subject to change without prior notice.